|Description of the Requirements
||European Furniture Market Linkages Expert (IMM Cologne) – via our IESC partner
|Details on expertise
The Bosnia and Herzegovina Chamber of Commerce (Chamber) selected eight companies to participate at the IMM 2019 Furniture Fair in Cologne, Germany, from 14-20 January 2019. The selected companies will exhibit under the umbrella and support of the Chamber.
IESC is in search of an Expert Volunteer to assist the selected companies to recognize and select potential markets, products, and consequent buyers, and facilitate meetings to close deals. The expert volunteer should preferably be in the position to assess and, if applicable, introduce potential buyers to these beneficiaries; to achieve that, the expert volunteer should have previous sales experiences with potential buyers.
|Type of Client
||Sales and marketing
The Expert Volunteer will complete the following tasks:
- Phase i (Before travel to BiH): Perform online research of the selected beneficiaries and communicate (via Skype online interview) with the Chamber and beneficiaries to assess the level of their fair preparation and internal organizational proficiency. Suggest potential markets, distribution channels, and buyers for selected companies. Come up with a list of buyers per company that could be invited to the IMM Fair in Cologne in January 2019.
- Phase ii (in country): Visit companies prior to the fair and coach sales and managerial staff on how to search and target potential buyers. Adjust, if necessary, each companies’ unique selling proposition for this purpose and help prepare invitations for previously nominated buyers. If necessary, adjust potential buyers’ lists in accordance to the situation observed during the visit.
- Phase iii: Join the selected companies at the IMM Fair and close as many contracts as possible with companies identified and invited during phases i and ii.
|Expected Project Start Date
||Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
IESC provides comprehensive support to experts before, during, and after the anticipated assignment in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Support to include:
- All travel and logistics arrangements and costs to be provided by IESC including airfare, visas, medical examination, medevac and emergency travel insurance, and transit expenses;
- Project management and oversight from the home office in Washington, DC;
- All accommodations, transport, meals, and incidental expenses throughout the duration of the assignment;
- Translation and communications support, if needed;
- Follow up and administrative support for the production and dissemination of the final report and deliverables for the project.