|Details on expertise||The LED implementation partners need a practical and meaningful consultancy and guidance from an international/European partner, which is experienced in creating of green field industrial zones and parks (preferably in the field of agri-food business).
The expert partner will provide the following inputs:
– Explain the international lessons learnt in the process of creation of green field industrial zones/parks (what mistakes to be avoided, what to be prioritized, how to organize the process and the people, etc.)
– Provide suggestions and recommendations related to the selected area for industrial green-field development (requests for utilities, zoning, master-planning, organization of the infrastructure, etc.)
– Provide suggestions and recommendations related to the process of zone promotion to the potential investors
– Provide suggestions and recommendations on designing the management of the future industrial zone/park
– Provide suggestions and recommendations on potential foreign investors
– Participation in a round table at the end of the mission for the LEDOs that have in Action Plans of their LEDPs business infrastructures as activities, in order to do a wrap up session, share the experience gained and the activities undertaken during the mission.
Other LEDOs can come with their experience in the implementation of the actions related to business infrastructure in their communities.
|Type of Client||Public Sector|
|Sector||Other (specify above)|
|Project Details||The beneficiary (Telenesti Municipality) will provide all the necessary logistical (local transportation, venues, support) in the organization of the mission. As well, the municipality will organize all the necessary meetings with existing and potential stakeholders and partners. Per diem, flight ticket covered by the Program (M4EG)|
|Expected Project Start Date||23/09/2019|
|Project :||Telenești Municipality (Republic of Moldova)|